11.19.2008

Structures


Structures
Originally uploaded by -{The Broken Camera}-

Patterns of Entities

Desaturated colour in Photoshop. Some great colours are captured in the original negative but I liked the shapes so hence this as monotone.

Exploring with the Pentax P30t and the lens that came with it. Pleased to say it all works. Got my film developed from what I took on the Sunday and Monday. The supense was killing me. Like the anticipation of sex on a first date. So I'm pleased to say the good majority are keepers. Even the Somerleyton sunset hand held at F3.5 @ 1 sec exposure with it's Orton effect is usable. That's special as I'm really surprised how that came out hand held Wink The combination of good breathing technique and the light meter really worked well! Should remember to take it out with my £10 50mm f1.7 prime next time. Which is abit faster in low light. Don't take too much out just the barest minmum. Spent most of Monday evening and Tuesday scanning them in and retouching. Still more to do. The lens is good and took sometime to get used to it in feel. Being slightly more telephoto at 28-80mm rather than my 18-55mm lens which I'm more used to. Especially at the wide angle. As with all zooms it appears to work best in the mid range and gives you.

No comments: