11.30.2008

The Broken Camera










A face lift and fitting in with my alias at Flickr. Even though the address for this blog is always the same. Born out of necessity after breaking the shutter on my DSLR the SLR featured above is a Pentax P30t which is far from broken. The next thing I have to sort out on this path is a film scanner for digitising negatives. The cost and quality of developing film is variable. I have had some problems with getting my negatives developed at high street outlets which have damaged the actual negative. Leaving blemish s on the prints as well. At the moment I am scanning from the prints. But just getting the negatives developed on their own is more economically viable. I haven't abandoned digital far from it. Just wanting to experiment in blending the two sides together.

No comments: