2.23.2007

Experimental films and arts funding?

Had this in an email regarding a couple of my films. Interesting and of course I said yes. Funding and its relation to my work is always on my mind.

Hi there Mark


I am writing to you because i found some of your short films when i searched for 'examples of experimental film' in google.

I was really captivated watching your 'slow motion' film and the one with 'burgh? castle'

I am doing a dissertation about arts funding for independent filmmakers and i have to do a very long presentation in front of alot of people so i am trying to get some examples of experimental and independent film to not only fill it out a little but to support me evidentially as well.

I was wondering if i would be able to perhaps use your work with your permission and if it is actually possible for me to download the copies from you. I would mention you in the presentation and put your details in the bibliography of my essay. I understand of course completely if you dont want to but i would be very grateful.

Regards
Julie

No comments: