4.06.2009

Beccles the slight return....

Did a walk and return from mine to Beccles along the Angles way again. Starting from midday the weather was good and I really had broke my boots in before hand. Perfect to try this if I could walk back as well. Also trying some shots with my film camera that I had noticed from the previous attempt. More oportunities made themselves availiable as I became aware of what I had missed previously. Arriving at Becles at around 5.30 I was successful in that I could return home. Only making a short stay for what is possibly one of the few chip shps to open in East Anglia. Eating my chips in the seated area just outside the Caxton Arms I am thinking if I should return in the direction I have come from. Yes I do and in the enveloping darkness as the sun setts it is quite well lit by the moon light. After several stops to eat and water I made my way home. So twelve hours later since I had started reaching it at Midnight via a slightly differring route along the cliff tops over looking the North Sea.

With this distance I have covered Norwich is attainable and realistic.

So anything is possible...

No comments: